The Shop Hop Has Ended
The 2019 Western Maine Shop Hop started on Tuesday, September 17, 2019 and ended on Saturday, September 28, 2019.
Each of the six participating fabric, sewing and quilting shops offered a discount on fabric plus prize drawings, a free gift and a highlighted tool on display.
Come back next year for the 2020 Western Maine Shop Hop.
See location, hours and more for each shop:
- Dark Star Fabrics in Phillips
- Imelda’s Fabric & Design in New Sharon
- North Woods Quilting in Wilsons Mills
- Oxford Mill End Store in Oxford
- Pins and Needles in Farmington
- Sew Orchid Design in Norway
Get Your Passport
To be eligible for prizes, go to all six shops and have your passport stamped at each shop. No passport? No problem. Get your free passport here.